Jump to the main content block

Work Permit

◆ Online work permit application system

  1. Please click the link here https://reurl.cc/qDgbbE
  2. For further information, please look up in the file below “Work-Permit-SOP-Eng-ver
  3. Please fill in the application form. (Pay attention to your identity)
  4. Please pay the fee at the ATM or the post office. (If you have any questions, please click the symbol “?” for more information. )
  5.   (a.) Please upload your student ID card file (back and front) with this semester register stamp to "Photocopy of student ID card" folder.

         (b.) Please upload your unexpired passport file to "Photocopy of Passport" folder. 

         (c.) Please upload your unexpired ARC file (back and front) to "Front and back photocopy of the resident certificate" folder. 

  1. Waiting for the result. (Please pay attention to the status of the case from time to time, if there is any discrepancy, please correct it and resubmit it)

 ◆ Checking Application Status

  1. Go to “Status Check of Work Permit Application for Foreign Professionals
  2. In the "Number of Employer" box, enter your ARC number.
  3. In the "Submitting Date" box, enter the date you applied.

◆ Notice

  1. The maximum work hours permitted are 20 hours per week, except during summer and winter vacations.
  2. According to the Employment Services Act, if you work without a work permit, you will be fined from NTD 30,000 to NTD 150,000 and ordered to leave the country immediately.
  3. You should return the work permit (if valid) to the ISAD office if you are suspended or discontinue your education at CCU.
  4. For more regulation, please refer to - Ministry of Labor Employment Service Act

◆ Contact

  1. Come to the OIA personally or email ccuoiais@ccu.edu.tw
  2. Website: http://www.wda.gov.tw/
  3. Phone number: 0800-881-339/ (02)2380-1720 (Office Hour: Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:30, 13:30-17:30 )


Click Num: