- Study Abroad
- International Students
- International Cooperation
- Campus Life
- Regulations and Forms
(Only for Inter-collegiate Buddies and international students)
【Schedule】 Please check the attachment
【How to apply】
(1) >Click here<
(2) pay for the deposit of NTD$1,000 (to the OIA of your home university)
- NSYSU: Ms. Yvette, Room #2001, 2F, Admin. Building
- NCKU: Ms. Lesley, NCKU OIA, 8F, West Side, Yu-Ping Building, Kung-Fu Campus
- CCU: Ms. Li, OIA Office (Please pay the deposit as soon as possible after you finished the registration form. The deposit will be received until 10/26 (Thu.) before 17:00. Please don’t come to OIA between 12:00-13:30 because of the lunch break. You can make an appointment with me before you come here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!)
- NCHU: Ms. Yuhsuan, OIA Office, 3F Administration Building
(3) complete the registration
【Deadline】2023/10/27 12:00 pm
- Free of charge event, places are allocated on a first come first served basis
- To ensure participation, a deposit of NTD$1,000 is required to complete the registration. Please pay the deposit to the OIA of your home university ASAP after you've filled in the google form.
- The deposit will be non-refundable if canceled after 23:59, 27 Oct. 2023.
- The dress code for activity is casual and with sneakers.
- For further questions, please contact Ms. Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail.