Jump to the main content block

How to Stay and Work in Taiwan after Graduation for International Students


Would you like to work in Taiwan after graduation? If you want to know more information regarding this topic, you must definitely attend the lecture. In the lecture, you will learn the following information:  

-How to extend the ARC?

-How to apply for a work permit?

-How to change the residential address?

-How to deal with the National Health Insurance?

The lecture information:
📍Date & Time : 2023/12/18 (Mon.) 14:00-16:00

📍Application period | Now - 2023/12/11
📍Location: Office of International Affairs

📍Presenter: Dr. Chin-Chin Cheng, Vice Dean of International Affairs, Professor of Law

Sign up here: https://forms.gle/KJfS4wEUG3eqB25a8

If you have questions regarding this topic, you can write in the registration form.

Quota limit. Registered on a first-come-first-served basis.
We will supply a snackbox for each participant.

If you have any further questions, please email admpcli@ccu.edu.tw.

Click Num: