2022 Kyung Hee University 【Global Collaborative Summer Program】
📌Theme: Global Civilization: Cultural Exchange,Global Citizenship, Pandemic
The Global Collaborative Summer Program is open to all undergraduate and graduate students around the world as well as working professionals pursuing interests in Humanity, Civilization and Global Governance.
As classes are entirely instructed in English, English proficiency is a prerequisite.
📌[Summary of GC 2022]
1) Method: GC 2022 is in hybrid format with combining of online classes and on-site cultural programs in Seoul.
2) Length: Three weeks of online courses from world-renowned scholars and professionals and one week of on-site Korean culture experience which is optional.
On-line Orientation: June 24th, 2022
On-line Classes : June 27th ~ July 15th, 2022
On-site Korean Culture Experience Week : July 18th ~ July 21st, 2022
- Online meetings, via Zoom, for GC 2022 with coordinator and manager is possible.
- Online presentation for students, via Zoom, for GC 2022 with coordinator and manager is possible.
📌Section:1) Global Agenda and Action
2) Peace and Global Solidarity
3) Humanity and Global Civilization
Online Classes (3weeks)+On-site Korean Culture Experience Activities(1week)
📌Registration deadline: May 20th, 2022
📌Program Fees:1. Application fee: 100,000 (KRW) 約台幣: 2349.97
2. Tuition: 1,200,000 (KRW) 約台幣: 28199.7 up to 6 credits-fixed price regardless of credits taken
3. Dormitory: 500,000 (KRW) /month Twin room -Two people share one room.
4. Korean Culture Experience Activities: 250,000 (KRW)
Early Bird Registration
- Period : ~ March 31, 2022 (KST)
- Reward : Application fee(100,000KRW) waiver
📌Details of GC 2022 can be found on the links below;
Courses Information: https://gafc.khu.ac.kr/gep/sub2_1_1_courses.php
Registration and fees Information: https://gafc.khu.ac.kr/gep/sub3_2_1_application.html
GC 2022 schedule: https://gafc.khu.ac.kr/gep/sub2_1_4_calendar.html相關連結: https://gafc.khu.ac.kr/gep/index_en.php#