MFA Scholarships for foreign students to study in Israel (academic year 2022-2023)
The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries and regions:
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Taiwan and Turkey.https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFA-Archive/2003/Pages/Scholarships%20offered%20by%20the%20Israeli%20government%20to.aspx
If you are interested in Study abroad in Israel, please send all the application materials (whin three copies of documents) to Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei before 28/12/2021 by yourself
★Address: 110, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 1, Keelung Rd, 333號2408室 Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei - Scholarships Application
It's better just write the Chiness as follow: 11012 台北市信義區基隆路一段333號2408室 以色列駐台辦事處-獎學金申請
- The applicant should hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). Israeli citizens are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship must receive a student visa (A2), issued by the Israeli embassy to which their application was submitted.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he/she applies. A scholarship will be granted only after the required Institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions of the scholarship may change from year to year according to the annual budget.
- The scholarship can be granted only once (either for a Summer Language course or for an Academic Year)
The one academic year scholarship includes:
- Partial tuition fees - if applied (50% up to a maximum of $ 6,000 for tuition fees of $ 12,000 and higher)
- Monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only, October until June)
- Basic health insurance*
▲Applications should include:
- Completed application form - Application Form
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student's records
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate
- Three (3) photographs
- Certificate of health
Instructions for completing the application forms: