【Announcement from CCU Epidemic Prevention Team_2021/06/02】 CCU Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony ch
【Announcement from CCU Epidemic Prevention Team_2021/06/02】CCU Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony change another approach and epidemic prevention measures.
Due to the Level 3 COVID-19 alert from May.19, Epidemic prevention measures will be implemented . The description is as follows:1. CCU Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony will hold with another approach:
(1) Physical Graduation Ceremony will be canceled. It will approach to host an innovative online Graduation Ceremony. Graduation Ceremony video had uploaded on June 2. The link for downloading the videos is as follows: https://reurl.cc/R01a3z
(2) The Process of the Tassel Turning will be canceled. The virtual tassel turning will substitute for it. New graduates could upload their best uniform photo before June 4, 2021..
- Photo Uploading Link: https://forms.gle/fQho37UcRm4xqwsu9. The uploaded GIF image can be downloaded after 24 hours of uploading. The uploaded GIF image can be downloaded after 24 hours of uploading.
- Photo Downloading Link: https://reurl.cc/Dg1jlQ (Compressed file) – Include GIF images of the Principal turns the Tassel of the graduate's hat and GIF images of the Principal issue a graduation certificate.
(3) Each Department will host an online Graduation Ceremony by one self: Starting from June 1 until June 30, Department will pick a date hosting an online Graduation Ceremony..
2. Related other prevention measures among all units of CCU:
(1) The physical education center (including indoor facilities, outdoor facilities) will be closed. CCU library will be closed, just online reservation to borrow and return books. Book can renewal until January 31, 2022.
(2) Starting from June 2 until June 14, each department will be adopted access control measures. All students, faculty and staff members need scan the QR code of body temperature and upload your body temperature, scan the QR code of footprint to record your names, phone numbers and presence. All non-CCU affiliated persons are not allowed to enter CCU library, colleges, departments and classrooms.
(3) Starting from June 2 until June 14, all selling points, dining areas, and supermarkets at CCU will not be offered dine-in services and record your names, phone numbers will be implemented. When going out you must wear a mask and places (indoors and outdoors), when exercising and riding scooter or bikes. Wear a mask at all time. Violators will be fined up to 30.000NTD.
(4) Run home-working tests: Due to the current epidemic situation, starting from June 7 (Mon) until June 11 (Fri), run home-working tests of all units at CCU will be implemented.