109-2 Description of subsidies for students to go outside the school for medical treatment
109-2 Academic Year
Description of subsidies for students to go outside the school for medical treatment
According to the announcement, the clinic service of Chinese Traditional Medicine and Family Medicine Department of CCU Health Center has been shut down since February 17, 110. However, considering the demand of medical caring of the students in CCU, we concluded to provide subsidy application if you go to the Hui-De Clinic (惠德診所) which is nearby our campus.
Additional explanation of the medical subsidy:
1. The medical care provided by Hui-De Clinic includes division of general medicine and division of obstetrics & gynecology.
2. Targeted Object: Only for students with a CCU student ID (Due to the limitation of the medical service fee and considering the convenience of seeking medical treatment for students, the object will only be targeted on the students.)
3. Method: Students must bring the receipt of medical treatment from Hui de Clinic to the Health Center to receive the subsidy.
4. Deadline: Within 2 months from the date receiving medical treatment.
5. Amount: Each person will receive NT$50 per month.
The subsidy program above is expected to be piloted for one year, and will be adjusted afterward according to the condition of the implementation.